The Bonavista area is a birder’s paradise, especially during summer when the spectacular Atlantic Puffins nest in the cliffs of the high rocks along the shore. During this adventure, you will have the opportunity to see the Atlantic Puffin up close and personal. We will take a leisurely hike along the coast to a secluded nesting area. There will be many photo opportunities to view puffins and the beautiful rugged landscape. On your hike back, stop and enjoy the scenery with a homemade picnic made just for you. You may even see whales.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Activity level: Leisurely / moderate to hard with opportunities for rest stops.
Notes: Lunch Included. Food allergies and preferences are accommodated with advance notification.
Departures: Anytime between 9:00 am; 12:00 pm & 3:00 pm.
Prices without a picnic:
- $60.00 per person / plus tx.
- Children ages 4 – 12: $30.00 per person / plus tx.
- Children under 3 years: free
Prices with a picnic:
- $85.00 per person / plus tx. with picnic
- Children ages 3 – 12: $42.50 per person / plus tx. with picnic
- Children under 2 years: free
Reservations are required.
48 hours notice required for cancellation and full refund.